- This artwork is sold framed
- Painted with the finest artist quality oil paints
- Ready to Hang
- Unframed 24x20" - 60x50cms (allow 6" - 15cms for frame)
- Style: Impressionist/Expressionist
- Subject: Landscapes, sea and sky
Throw Me A Stick
Ever since childhood I have been captivated by the sea, in particular where it meets the land. Its constantly changing colours and textures are mesmerising. Strolling along the shoreline or clifftop deliver such evocative sights,sounds and smells leaving imprints of so many varying emotions in one's memory. My coastal seascape paintings are influenced by my passion to convey these emotions in all their colours. This piece was inspired by these very same emotions rekindled by way of my colour studies and sketches in the studio. The quality of light and mood is both ephemereal and yet enduring.